This week we...
- created water color art,
- had fun with the rocking boat in our Kitah
- started reading books about Pesach (especially the all time favorite "Miriam and her brother Moses"), as we prepare for the coming Chag (holiday) חג
- made yummy french toast for snack on Tuesday (Gotta finish that bread! :-) )
- had another field trip to the community garden. We picked some more lemons, munched on kale and watched the bees (Thanks again to Judd and Michal for making this possible). Then we met our Nevonim friends at Strawberry Creek Park.
- played with toy dinosaurs and play dough
- brought our construction tools and protective goggles and we are hammering away!
- sang "Baby Beluga" a bunch of times with Ofra's Ukulele
Have a wonderful, restful Shabbat everyone!
Anna and Ofra