- We made "desert art" with sand and glue
- We washed our "Baby Moses's
- We turned the sensory table to the sea, with sand, water and sea shells
- We are hiding our pretend Afikoman (made out of cardboard). Sometimes the teachers hide it, sometimes the kids do.
- We brought some more baby dolls and put them in baskets, to float on the river Nile (Moses in the basket, משה בתיבה)
- We had a fire drill on Thursday. On our way back to the Kitah, we acted out the crossing of the red sea- we put two big sheets of blue fabric, and spread them apart so we can cross in the middle
- Sharing the story of Pesach and Moses, we learned about Nachshon, who was the first to enter the water of the red sea, then the sea opened up and the people of Israel could cross
- We did some sticker art
- We had a lunch picnic in our play yard
Have a wonderful Pesach break, enjoy the spring, the holiday and the closeness of family
See you all on the other side!!