So much happening in the Nachshonim class!
- We played with shaving cream
- We had a special activity on "Pi day", 3/14. Aba Judd brought in an activity about circles and segments of circles
- We played with our sorting/ counting bears, and with big Legos on the carpet
- We finally got to enjoy an avocado that we picked from the neighbor's tree. We waited more than a week! The other one will be ready next week.
- We had a wonderful field trip to Ofra's community garden and to strawberry creek park. The children picked and ate kale, parsley and lettuce from Ofra's plot. We also picked lemons from the tree to take with us.
- Out in the play yard, we enjoy the "monkey ropes" that are now tied across from the deck to the canopy. The children are hanging and flipping upside down.
- We also love Angelina's hammock out in the play yard