We learned about and celebrated our love of Israel all week. Here are some of the things we did:
- learning about the flag's connection with the tallit
- looking for Hebrew all over the kitah
- studying maps of Israel and Jerusalem
- singing songs about Israel
- participating in an "archaeological dig" in our sand pit
- parading with flags and songs
- making and eating hummus--yum!
- playing "Red light, green light" and other games, in Hebrew
- viewing pictures of the old city of Jerusalem
- examining items from Israel like games, books, and pottery
- visiting the "Kotel"
Sababa! It was very cool.
Shabbat Shalom u'mevorach,
Judy, Ruth, and Ofra