Here are some highlights from the last 2 weeks:
Last week was brought to you by the letter P. We planted (corn, fennel, and kale seeds), began to learn about Pesach/Passover, played in packing peanuts, and went to the park.
- we were visited by a wild turkey (it strolled in the lot, flew onto Lauren's car, then onto a rooftop),
- put our babies into baskets on the Nile (blue fabric),
- looked at all kinds of Haggadot, and even
- took a journey from slavery to freedom (including walking on dry land between our blue carpet sea.
- We sampled Hard boiled eggs as well.
On Friday we did a lot of planting of herbs, and learned how to carefully remove a leaf to eat, but only when the plant is big and strong.
Shabbat Shalom umevorach,
Judy, Ruth and Ofra