Shlosha Shavuot - Nachshonim
April 17th, 2016 - 9th of Nisan, 5776 - ט׳ בְּנִיסָן תשע״ו
Highlights from our last three weeks:
* Art - We made a communal painting, used stamps and sharpened our own pencils
* Sensory - We immersed ourselves in packing peanuts in cardboard boxes, played with soft blocks and shaving foam, oozed in ooblek, played with kinetic sand, sawdust, pom poms
* We’ve celebrated Ella’s birthday with fruit and cream parfait. Delicious!!
* Cooking - We made Banana and Rice milk smoothies. We made Charoset with apples, raisins and cinnamon and boiled eggs.
* We set our slugs free back to nature
* We practiced our Fire Drill routine
In preparation for passover we did Chametz cleaning - finding “challa” in the room, we washed dishes and babies at the sensory table. We played with plastic frogs, pretended to be slaves and crossed an imaginary sea.
Some of the books we're reading:
Dira Le haskir
Bear snores on
Who’s in a family
Daisy goes to preschool
Hands are not for hitting
We all go traveling by
I have four questions
Big brother little brother
One Special day
Big book of sea creatures
We hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Looking forward to seeing you all next week healthy and happy
Anna, Simone and Vered