HaShvuayim - Nachshonim
January 25th, 2016 - Sh'vat 15th, 5776
Happy Tu Bish'vat to all of you.
Highlights from our last two weeks:
* We made snakes from playdaugh and cut them using scissors
* we made fruit salad cutting apples, bananas and tangerines. We ate it for snack
* we painted a communal painting using cars, trucks and a helicopter dipped in paint. It's now hanging on our wall.
At the sensory table we played with:
- rocks and corks (sink or float)
- sawdust and forest animals
- metal bowls floating in water each containing different color water and wooden spoons (making music)
Outside we jumped in puddles and got very wet.
In the social hall we played with the big train set and had a dance party with scarves.
Some of the books we're reading:
When Sophie gets angry
Where is teddy
Zera shel tznonnit (radish's seed)
Doda Tova (aunt Tova)
Eliezer ve hagezer (eliezer and the carrot)
The carrot seed
We also were sowing parsley seeds and continued to water our wheat grass which by now has grown so much and today has gone home for Tu Bish'vat.
May you have a wonderful evening celebrating the birthday of the trees.
Anna and Vered