HaShavuah - Nachshonim
December 13th, 2015 - Tevet 1st, 5776
Highlights from our week:
* We joined the Nevonim and Menachem for Havdalah and Hannukah song and dance. It was especially exciting because Menachem was followed by a camera and a film crew.
* We made art using black paper and white paint, white crayons and white pencils (discussing Dark and Light, אור וחושך)
* We’ve played with kinetic Sand
* At our sensory table we used squeezable soap bottles with sponges and dishes
* We’ve observed and compared candles
* We cooked Latkes (לביבות) all by ourselves and ate them for snack
* At the social hall we’ve played with cardboard boxes, sea shells, balance beam and dreidels (סביבונים)
* We’ve been enjoying the rain and the mud it creates. We played with pots and pans pretending to cook a lot this week.
Polo and the Dragon
The Hannukah Mice
Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel
Once there was a boy who didn’t want to sleep alone (hebrew)
We hope you’ve had a wonderful weekend and you’ve enjoyed lighting the last Candle of Chanukah - We have been lighting the Chanukia every day during our lunch