20 March, 2015 ~ 29 Adar, 5775
Hello, all. Here are some highlights of our week ...
As we think ahead to Peach ...
- We made bag puppets of Pesach characters!
- We have been singing the Ma Nishtana
- We have been learning the order of the Seder with hand motions, and acting out the story of Baby Moshe.
- Making Haggadot has been exciting
- Nile mosaics have been created with rocks, reeds/yarn and blue glue!
- Matz brei, and even baking our own matzah in under 18 minutes!
- What happens when you pour colored sand in layers into jars?
- Some Nevonim chose to spend time outdoors and eat lunch with the Nachshonim class.
- Planting Truffula seeds-what will sprout?
- We made a salad out of the greens we are growing.
- We have been talking about and demonstrating flexibility.
- We made goop out of glue water and borax-- fun! It looked like clouds in a blue sky.
- We are continuing to Challa-it-Forward by making challah for community friends and neighbors.
This Shabbat is a 3-Torah Shabbat as we mark
Rosh Chodesh and the approach of Pesach.
Judy, Ruth and Inbal