Nevonim - HaShavua
31 October, 2014 / 7 Cheshvan, 5775
Hooray for the geshem! We are so thankful for the rain.
Here's some of what we did this week:
, Gd telling A
and Sarai to go on ajourney
We did crayon art to show many stars - Gd's promise of many descendants
- We played cat and kittengames - meow!
- Weenjoyedmusic from India
- We made and ate dal - yum!
- We went to the park. Thanks to parents Robert Ratner (Kaila) and Jess Login (Hadas) for joining us!
- We traced our feet and hands
- Alum Evan, Kaila's brother, played the violin for us!
- We found a lot of new hiding places on a rainy Friday.
- Wejourniedon a "caravan through the desert" as we entered the Sanctuary
- We ate a foot-shaped challahat pretend-Shabbat to remind us of the unfolding journey Avram and Sarai took
- We usedthe balance beam
- We did a bit ofpuddle jumping in the yard!
Shabbat Shalom u'mevorach!
Judy, Ruth and Anna