HaShavua ~ Nevonim
November 7, 2014 ~ Cheshvan 14, 5775
Here are some highlights of our week:
The children seem very excited about anything having to do with transportation!
- We went to look at Anna's car.We openedthe hood and checked out all the parts.
- We played with vehicles on a map we drew.
- We sang songs with Melita about "Transportation, what a fascination!"
- ats--rescue andsailand motor.
- We learned a parsha story about Avraham and Sarah's hachnassat orchim/hospitality.
- We tried making paper and cardboard tents with flaps.
- We rolled and ate pita with butter and honey.
- wrote letters and delivered them.
- wrote letters to teachers and the children who aren't here this year.
- ate very sour pomegranates.
- wrote a story in a small group.
- Small groups learned a Hebrewsong and dance, "Yemina yemina, smola, smola, lefanim, v'achora/right, left, forward, and backward."
Shabbat Shalom u'mervorach!
Judy, Anna and Ruth