HaShavua ~ Nevonim
November 14, 2014 ~ Cheshvan 21, 5775
Highlights of our week:
· We were visited by police officer Jeff Shannon, who told us about his job of helping people in our community. He said he does a lot of listening. We noticed his special radio and microphone, his shiny shoes, and his badge. He even showed us his car, with a computer and flashing lights!
· We made pinch pots and jugs from play dough, thinking about how Rivka offered water to Avraham’s servant and his camels in this week’s Torah portion of Chayei Sarah. She shared, and we share!
· We sorted polished rocks.
· We played “street sweeper” with our new brooms!
· We went on neighborhood walks after the rain, and played “Ani Roeh/Roah” – I see…We saw dogs, wet leaves, people working outside, 3 large wooden bears, children at the school next door, Bruce, and Toby!
Shabbat Shalom u’Mevorach!
Judy, Ruth and Anna