I did not get a chance to send you Hashavuah last week, so we have a lot to share with you! Here are some of the best things that happened over the last few weeks.
- After watching Kaila make her birthday crown, the children were inspired to make crowns too. Several children made them out of paper.
- We mixed paints from primary colors and we made a painty mess on the table while we made art.
- On Monday last week, we took a trip into the sanctuary to see the Torah, then we played with the balls in the courtyard.
- We have been playing with the magnet tiles in the kitah and in the social hall.
-We had more excellent visits from Melita and Cheryl!
- We went on a field trip this last Thursday to Strawberry Creek Park. We played on the play structure and used the giant slide. We then walked over to the basketball courts and ran around. After that we walked across the street to the community garden where Ofra has a garden plot. We ate parsley, we looked at the beehives, and we enjoyed the plant life.
- We brought back our song book called "Driving My Tractor" and we have been listening to the disk.
- At circle time this week we have used our special glove and Velcro animals for the songs "Five Green and Speckled Frogs" and "Five Little Ducks".
- The children have been enjoying being traced out in the play yard and courtyard with chalk, or geer in Hebrew. After we trace a child, we have been writing their name on it.
We are looking forward to next week with more learning and play.