25 Nisan 5771
April 29, 2011
REMINDER!!!! IF YOU HAVE NOT OFFERED A SERVICE TO BE AUCTIONED YET... PLEASE E-MAIL ELANA AT ELANANK@GMAIL.COM WITH YOUR ITEM! WE ARE HOPING FOR AN ITEM FROM EACH FAMILY!! SAVE THE DATE! Preschool Auction! Sunday Evening May 15th 7-9pm We are planning a lovely adult evening with delicious food and wine and an auction of goods and services to benefit the preschool scholarship fund! Come enjoy each others company and bid on one of a kind items in our Auction of goods and services from within the Netivot Shalom Pre-School Community! Do you have a service you would want to put up for auction? Can you tune a bike? Can you offer an evening of babysitting? Do you want to take a group of kids to the Park for an afternoon? Anything you can do - we want to bid on it!
We are hoping for 100% participation from the preschool community! E-mail email@example.com with your item! Looking forward to seeing you all then!
11 Nisan 5771
April 15, 2011
April 15, 2011
11 Nissan 5771
Shalom Nachshinim Families,
It has been a pleasant week for us in the kitah with many exciting activities.
- We have baby Moses! In fact, we have four of them. And each moses has a basket to float down the river Nile. Our Nile River is made of blue fabric. We also made Moshe's basket comfy and warm with blankets and cushions.
- We continue to read Pesach stories. A very enjoyable one is a PJ Library book called "The Red Hen and the Passover Matza". The hen has farm animal friends who are not willing to help her prepare matza for Pesach, but in the end she kindly offers them a seat at the Seder table anyways.
- Aba Avi helped us cook Matza Brie for snack and we ate it with sugar sprinkled on top.
- We talked about Shirley joining us in the kitah and about how Andrew is moving on to do other things.
- Shirley told the children a story at cirletime and acted it out with stuffies about the little boy Danny who does not want to shower or take a bath before shabbat.
-On Wednesday morning, playtime in the dramatic play corner turned into a Pesach seder.
- We cleaned chametz in our kitah with dust pans, dusters and rags. The "chametz" that the children found and collected were blocks and other various classroom materials.
- We discussed Ofra's upcoming trip to Israel. We talked about the airplane she will be taking and some of the things she is looking forward to.
Chag Sameach l'kulam.
May your Pesach be joyous.